Initial 17-page complaint (May, 2019): Don Hilton defamation lawsuit against Nicole R Prause.
On July 24, 2019 Don Hilton amended his lawsuit to include:
- Affidavits from 9 other victims of Prause,
- Prause’s malicious complaint to the Texas Board of Medical Examiners containing false and defamatory statements,
- Prause’s accusations with two different professional journals in which Dr. Hilton has published, incorrectly accusing Dr. Hilton of falsifying and exaggerating his credentials.
PDF’s of amendments to Hilton’s lawsuit (numbers 4-11 are the 7 original documents found above):
- 1 – Motion for leave to file amended complaint
- 2 – Order granting plaintiff’s motion for leave to file amended complaint
- 3 – Don Hilton’s new amended complaint
- 4 – Old exhibit – Picture of Prause and Hilton’s only in-person meeting (2009)
- 5 – Exhibit – Notice of the malicious Texas Medical Board complaint by Nicole Prause
- 6 – Exhibit – Email from PNAS to Hilton (Prause falsely claiming Hilton had faked credentials on a journal article)
- 7 – Exhibit – University of Texas confirming that Dr. Hilton is a faculty member
- 8 – Old exhibit – Don Hilton CV
- 9 – Old exhibit – Picture of Don Hilton meeting with the Pope
- 10 – Old exhibit – Prause tweets confirming that she attended AVN
- 12 – John Adler, MD, founder & senior editor of the academic journal Cureus (affidavit #1)
- 13 – Gary Wilson of YBOP (affidavit #2)
- 14 – Alexander Rhodes of NoFap (affidavit #3)
- 15 – Staci Sprout, LICSW, CSAT (affidavit #4)
- 16 – Linda Hatch, PhD (affidavit #5)
- 17 – Bradley Green, PhD (affidavit #6)
- 18 – Stephanie Carnes, PhD (affidavit #7)
- 19 – Geoff Goodman, PhD (affidavit #8)
- 20 – Laila Haddad of Exodus Cry (affidavit #9)
Note – The PDF and supporting exhibits are in the public record: Case #2019CI09367
UPDATE (August 9, 2019): Nicole Prause filed a motion to dismiss Donald Hilton’s defamation lawsuit against her. Prause’s motion contained false statements and myriad unsupported allegations. Don Hilton responded with a 21-page opposition to dismiss (screenshots below) and 57 pages of supporting exhibits.
- Downloadable PDF – August 9, 2019: Don Hilton’s 21-page opposition to Nicole Prause’s motion to dismiss defamation per se case.
- Downloadable PDF – August 9, 2019: 57-pages of exhibits accompanying Don Hilton’s 21-page opposition to Prause’s motion to dismiss
The tip of the Prause iceberg
- Fall 2014: Documentation of Prause lying to film producers about Gary Wilson and Donald L. Hilton Jr., MD.
- Prause falsely claimed to have sent cease & desist letters to the 4 panelists on the Mormon Matters podcast.
- Prause falsely accuses Donald Hilton, MD.
- May 20, 2018: Ley & Prause falsely claim that Gary Wilson & Don Hilton gave evidence in a case by Chris Sevier
Don Hilton’s complaint with affidavits from 9 other Prause victims is just the tip of the Prause iceberg. A partial list of her victims victims include researchers, medical doctors, therapists, psychologists, a former UCLA colleague, a UK charity, men in recovery, a TIME magazine editor, several professors, IITAP, SASH, Fight The New Drug, Exodus Cry, NoFap.com, RebootNation, YourBrainRebalanced, the academic journal Behavioral Sciences, its parent company MDPI, US Navy medical doctors, the head of the academic journal CUREUS, and the journal Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity.
While spending her waking hours harassing others, Prause cleverly cultivated – with zero verifiable evidence – a myth that she was “the victim” of most anyone who dared to disagree with her assertions surrounding porn’s effects or the current state of porn research. To counter the ongoing harassment and false claims, YBOP was compelled to document some of Prause’s activities. Consider the following pages. (Additional incidents have occurred that we are not at liberty to divulge – as Prause’s victims fear further retribution.)
- Nicole Prause’s Unethical Harassment and Defamation of Gary Wilson & Others
- Nicole Prause’s Unethical Harassment and Defamation of Gary Wilson & Others (page 2)
- Nicole Prause & David Ley libelous claim that Gary Wilson was fired from Southern Oregon University
- Prause’s efforts to have Behavioral Sciences review paper (Park et al., 2016) retracted
- Article by University of Wisconsin student newspaper (The Racquet) posts false police report by Nicole Prause (March, 2019)
- Aggressive Trademark Infringement Waged by Porn Addiction Deniers (www.realyourbrainonporn.com “experts”) (Nicole Prause, Marty Klein, Lynn Comella, David J. Ley, Emily F. Rothman, Samuel Perry, Taylor Kohut, William Fisher, Peter Finn, Janniko Georgiadis, Erick Janssen, Aleksandar Štulhofer, Joshua Grubbs, James Cantor, Michael Seto, Justin Lehmiller, Victoria Hartmann, Julia Velten, Roger Libby, Doug Braun-Harvey, David Hersh, Jennifer Valli.)
- Nicole Prause & David Ley’s long history of harassing & defaming Alexander Rhodes of NoFap